Splitting a Sale between Multiple Supporters
Often, a supporter decides they want to split something with a friend or family member. Setting up a split sale is done much like manually adding a sale, only with one extra step! It’s best done through Manage Sales and Payments, Adding the sale, and selecting Split Sale with another Supporter. Below, we have a step by step walk-through of splitting a sale through Manage Sales and Payments.
- In the Project Home, click View/Edit Supporters under the Supporters header.
- Locate the Supporter you wish to add the sale onto using the Search button.
- Select Manage Sales and Payments.
- Scroll down to the Sales for Bidder (Household/Members).
- Click the Add button.
- Choose which package is being sold to the Supporter.
- Select Split Sale with another Supporter to add additional purchasers onto the Sale (you can do this as many times as you need).
- Enter in the sale price for each individual Supporter by using the tabs to access each individual.
- Select Save when finished, or Save and Add New to add another sale.