Adding Tables to your Letter
Greater Giving Online is capable of adding Excel tables into your Letters and Emails. This is done within the Design feature of Creating your Letter.
- Click within the Design area to place your cursor where you want your table.
- Click the Insert Table button on the far right side of the toolbar.
- Highlight the number of cells lengthwise and widthwise you’d like your table to be
- Alternatively, click the Table Wizard and use the (+) and (-) symbols to add and remove cells. The Table Wizard will also allow you to determine cell height and width.
- Enter your information into the table.
- Alternatively, Copy and Paste text.
- Click Refresh Preview below to preview your table.
Removing Grid lines from Table:
If you would like to remove the grid lines from your tables, just follow these steps:
- Click Edit next to the letter you wish to change.
- Click Design at the bottom of the letter to ensure you are on the Design tab.
- Right click the table.
- Click Cell Properties.
- You are now in the Table Wizard. On the left you can see a Preview of your Cells. Click Select All at the bottom to select all your cells.
- Click the Style Builder
- Click the Border
- Under Border Color, check the box for Same for All. You can then use the Color Menu to choose white (or whichever color you prefer!).
- Click OK to exit the Style Builder.
- Click OK to exit the Table Wizard.