Allocating Admissions and Meals
Allocating admissions and meals is another step in maintaining a good database, as well as making your night of event run as smooth as possible. If using the Project Website, often your meals and allocations will be done as you Import Online Purchases. Allocating admissions and meals can be done by going to the purchasers Manage Sales and Payments, editing the Sale, and using the drop down menus to make your selections. Below, we will cover a step by step walk-through of allocating admissions and meals.
- From the Project Home, select View/Edit Supporters under the Supporters header.
- Find the purchasing Supporter using the Search bar.
- Click Manage Sales and Payments.
- Scroll down the Manage Sales and Payments to the Sales for Household (Members/Bidders), and click Edit for the purchase with tickets associated with it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the sale. If the admissions have not been allocated use either the Make (Household) Purchaser’s Members Attendee(s), Find, Pick a Supporter, or Create New Supporter to make an additional selection.
- After you have allocated the admission, use the drop down menu titled Meal to make your meal selection.
- Click Save when finished to return to Manage Sales and Payments.