Project Website General Settings
Before you can accept online donations, sell admissions, and display sponsorships, you have to first create your Project Website! Creating a Project Website can be a simple process, but it has many powerful tools for customizing your site. In this article, we will cover the basic process of Creating your Project Website, and beginning to set up your website using the General Settings.
Creating a Project Website:
- From the Project Home, select Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Click Create Website.
- Your basic landing page will be created. You will also have access to the Project Website General Settings. Within the general settings you can find:
- Information to Display
- Banner, Background, Navigation Images
- Page Layout
- Navigation Orientation
- Website Colors
- About Us information, Contact Us information
- Display Sponsors
- Share links
- Receipt Settings for transactions on the Website.
- Permanently Delete the Website.
- The Banner image is limited to 1170 pixels in length, and 300kb in size. You also have the option of Banner Placement, either above or below the header.
- The Background image defaults to tiled.
- Main Text – Primary color of all text on the website
- Main Background – Primary background color
- Emphasis Color – Lower color of each of the navigation boxes
- Emphasis Reverse Color – A contrast color for text that is placed within an Emphasis-colored block
- Banner Background Color – Color behind the website banner (logo)
- Footer Background Color – Color behind the text on the footer (About Us area and section below that)
- Link Text – Sets the color of the link text
- Hover Link Text – Full website, navigation boxes and all
- Textbox Text – Color of the text font in the box
- Textbox Background – Fill color for inside the text box
- Link Text – Color on the text in the navigation boxes
- Link Background – Main background of each of the navigation boxes
- Background Color – Color behind the menu bar/box
- You can display Name, Logo, and Link (these are all set up in a Supporter Record).
- Display order can be done either as Alphabetical, or by Sponsor Level. Within the Sponsor level, each level is also alphabetized.
- Display Position can either be only on your Landing page, or on All pages (either left or right).