Creating a Catalog Page
A Catalog page is a specific page designed to show off your Auction Catalog online. In order to use the Catalog page to its fullest extent, you should first have created your Catalog, and filled in as much information as possible in your packages (including description and images). From there, you can easily create the Catalog page by going into your Manage Project Website, adding a Catalog Page from the drop down menu, and filling in the available fields. Below is a step by step walkthrough of adding a Catalog page.
- From the Project Home, select Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Using the drop down titled Add a Page, and select a Catalog page.
- Click Add.
- The Creating a Catalog Page form will appear, here you can fill in all the necessary fields for creating a page.
- Choose which Catalog to Display from the drop down menu. The catalog must have already been created. See Creating a Catalog for more information.
- Determine the Page Name, Page Visibility and Navigation Text, and the Page Layout.
- The green question marks will have additional information about Page Visibility, Navigation Text, and Page Layout.
- If sorting by Section, additional options include Alphabetically or by Lowest Package Number.