Creating a Generic Page
A Generic page is just as it sounds. A page without any exact role, but able to fill many roles depending on the information you enter in. It is simplistic by nature, with only a few areas to fill in information. The most common uses for a generic page range from directions to a venue (complete with maps!), details about the event proper (Dress code? History of event?), or any other information you need to have given to your Supporters! Creating a Generic page is as simple as going through your Manage Project Website, using the drop down menu to select Generic Page, and clicking Add. From there you can fill in the page with whatever information you would like. A brief walk-through can be found below.
- From the Project Home, select Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Using the drop down titled Add a Page, and select a Generic page.
- Click Add.
- The Creating a Generic Page form will appear, here you can fill in all the necessary fields for creating a page.
- Determine the Page Name, Page Visibility and Navigation Text, and the Page Layout.
- The green question marks will have additional information about Page Visibility, Navigation Text, and Page Layout.