Online Bidding: Admin Reports
The Reports area includes reports for only packages on Online Bidding. These reports can be helpful after your event is over to see the complete bidding history and packages that did not sell.
- View Current Totals by Package: Includes the package name, name and bidder number of the current highest bidder and the high bid; sorted by package. For multi-sale packages, it will include the total amount raised for those packages.
- View Current Totals by Supporter:Includes the package name, name and bidder number of the current highest bidder and the high bid; sorted by bidder name.
- View Packages with No Bids: Includes the package name, package number, starting bid and minimum raise of each package that does not have any bids placed.
- View Sold Packages: Lists packages that have been purchased using the "Buy Now" option. It includes the package name, package number, the name of the winning bidder, and the sale price.
- View Bidding History: Lists all bids placed on the packages. Includes the package name, package number, bidder name, bidder number, bid amount and the time the bid was placed; sorted by the time the bid was placed.
- Printable Bid Sheets: Generate bid sheets for only the Online Bidding packages.
- For backup purposes, we recommend generating bid sheets from your Greater Giving Online project.
The Batch area includes additional reports about the sales and bid history for packages on Online Bidding. These reports are automatically downloadable as .csv files.
- Manual Export Sales to Greater Giving: Includes the bidder number of the highest bidder, package number and winning bid for each package.
Note: You will NOT need to export any Online Bidding Sales into your Greater Giving Online project. The sales will automatically be created within minutes of your Online Bidding section(s) closing.
- Export Winners Report: Includes the package information (number, name, type, donor, starting bid, fair market value), the information of the winning supporter (bidder number, name, phone and email), the quantity purchased, and the sale price.
- Export Complete Bid History: Includes the package information (number, name, market value), the bidder information (bidder number, name, phone, email), the bid amount, and the date and time the bid was placed.
- Remove all Bids: A helpful tool to clear bids en masse.
To remove all bids, you must type CONFIRM into the box before bids will be removed. This is a safeguard to ensure you really do want to remove all bids.