Online Bidding: Viewing Auction Statistics
Online Bidding allows you to view real time auction statistics during your auction. From the Project Home, click Online Bidding Admin. Click Generate and show statistics under the project name and bidding time.
Here is a list of statistics you will be able to see:
- Number of packages included in Online Bidding
- How many bidders are registered
- Number of bids and number of watched packages
- Total amount raised in Online Bidding
- Amount raised in donations
- Amount raised in the Silent Auction
- Number of packages with no bids
- Number of guests with bids
- Percent of your goal raised
- Amount in reported market value
Click Refresh stats to update these statistics or Minimize Stats to collapse the box
Top Bidders by Number of Bids:
Once the Online Bidding auction begins, view who the top 10 bidders are based on the number of bids they have placed. This could be helpful during the event to encourage those who aren’t as active on Online Bidding to get more involved by sending a Bid Assistant to help them, or to call out and thank a donor who is exceptionally active in bidding.
Top Packages by Bid Amount:
Once the Online Bidding auction begins, view what the top 10 packages are based on the highest bid amount. This could be helpful during the event to track which packages have the highest bid and to also note those packages that aren’t doing as well to encourage bidding.