What to Expect as a Bidder
Check-in / Registration
- During check-in, you will be asked if you received a text message to take part in Online Bidding.
- If so, you will just need to click the link!
- If not, you will be asked for your mobile phone number and will momentarily receive a text message.
- If you do not receive a text message, please notify a volunteer for assistance.
Bidding – Using your Smartphone
- Once logged in, your bidder number and table number (if applicable) will be displayed on the home screen.
- Search for auction packages:
- By Number or Keyword when using the magnifying glass
- By Category listed under the menu
- By “No Bid Packages” under the menu
- Click the house to go back to your home screen
- Place a bid:
- Quick Bid - Bid the next increment.
- Bid – Let the system automatically place bids for you by using the Max Bid option! Bidding will automatically continue in your favor until your max bid is reached or until the auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
- To place a straight bid, turn the Max Bid feature off and select your desired amount.
- Buy Now – If this option is enabled, you can purchase the package for the price listed.
- Watch – Not ready to bid yet? Watch a package then quickly find it under My List once you are.
- If you are outbid, you will be notified via text message. You will also see a notification on your home screen.
Bidding – Using a Bid Assistant
- Locate a Bid Assistant.
- Give the Bid Assistant your bidder number or bidder name.
- Provide the number or name of the package you wish to bid on, and the amount you wish to bid.
- Watch the Leaderboard or check back in with a Bid Assistant to see if you are still the highest bidder.
Making a Donation
- To make a donation, select the Donation button on your home screen.
- Choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount
After the Auction Closes
- Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
- Go to My List to view your packages.