Online Bidding: Leaderboard Display
From your Greater Giving Project Home, locate the Launch Leaderboard Display link on the right hand side. This launches a new tab with a scrolling display showing all of your Online Bidding packages.
Tip: You can also access the Leaderboard by going to Online Bidding Settings and clicking Launch located next to the Leaderboard URL.
The Leaderboard can be used as a way to keep guests alerted to the current high bid on a package, the current winner of a package, which packages do not yet have a bid, and how much time is left on packages in your silent auction. Sponsor logos will scroll across the left of the screen.
Customizing the Leaderboard:
You can change aspects of the Leaderboard Display by clicking the configuration settings button on the top-right of the display:
- Filter Listings by:
- Open (No Bid) displays only packages without bids.
- Open displays only open packages.
- Sold displays only closed packages.
- All displays all packages currently enabled for Online Bidding.
- Buy displays all packages with the Buy Now (Guaranteed Purchase Price) option enabled.
- Multisale displays all multi-sale packages
- Preview displays all packages set to Preview online, sell at event as their Online Bidding Type.
- Category displays packages within that particular category.
- Refresh Rate is the number of seconds each rotation of packages is displayed.
Tip: Greater Giving recommends loop intervals of 10 seconds
- Choose Background lets you change the color theme of the leaderboard to accommodate your event décor or theme.
- Show Sponsors determines if your Sponsor logos will appear on this screen.
- Sponsor Refresh Rate is the amount of seconds to display each loop of Sponsor logos.