Online Bidding: Leaderboard Display
From your Greater Giving Project Home, locate the Show Leaderboard link on the right hand side. This launches a new tab with a scrolling display showing all of your Online Bidding packages.
Tip: You can also access the Leaderboard by going to Online Bidding Settings and clicking Launch located next to the Leaderboard URL.
The Leaderboard can be used as a way to keep guests alerted to the current high bid on a package, the current winner of a package, which packages do not yet have a bid, and how much time is left on packages in your silent auction. Sponsor logos will scroll across the bottom of the screen.
Editing the Leaderboard:
You can change the packages to display on the Leaderboard Display by clicking the Online Bidding Settings link from your Project Home and selecting one of the following styles:
- All packages: This will display all packages enabled for Online Bidding.
- Open packages: This will display open packages.
- Open packages with no bids: This will display packages without bids.
- Sold packages: This will display packages that have been won including multi-sale packages and packages won using the Buy Now option.
- Packages in a specific class: This will display packages within that particular class.
- Number of packages on each page.
- Number of seconds to display each page.
Tip: Greater Giving recommends loop intervals of 10 seconds and displaying 10 packages or less per screen
- Color Theme: You can change the color theme of your leaderboard to accommodate your event décor or theme by choosing a different color.