Online Bidding: Leaderboard Display
From your Greater Giving Project Home, locate the Launch Leaderboard Display link on the right hand side. This launches a new tab with a scrolling display showing all of your Online Bidding packages.
Tip: You can also access the Leaderboard by going to Online Bidding Settings and clicking Launch located next to the Leaderboard URL.
The Leaderboard can be used as a way to keep guests alerted to the current high bid on a package, the current winner of a package, which packages do not yet have a bid, and how much time is left on packages in your silent auction. Sponsor logos will scroll across the left of the screen.
Customizing the Leaderboard:
You can change aspects of the Leaderboard Display by clicking the configuration settings button on the top-right of the display:
- Filter Listings by:
- Open (No Bid):This will display packages without bids.
- Open:This will display open packages.
- Sold: This will display closed packages.
- All:This will display all packages enabled for Online Bidding.
- Buy: This will display all packages with the Buy Now option.
- Multisale: This will display all multi-sale packages
- Preview: This will display all packages set to Preview online, sell at event.
- Category: This will display packages within that particular category.
- Refresh Rate: You can choose the number of seconds to display each page.
Tip: Greater Giving recommends loop intervals of 10 seconds
- Choose Background:You can change the color theme of your leaderboard to accommodate your event décor or theme by choosing a different color.
- Show Sponsors: You can choose to display or hide the logos of your Sponsors.
- Sponsor Refresh Rate: You can choose the number of seconds to display each loop of Sponsor logos.