Removing Items from Packages
Sometimes you want to remove an Item from a Package. It happens. Whether the Package was created in error, or one too many Items made it into the Package, or you decide the Item would do better on its own, you just need the Item out of the Package. Whatever the case may be, removing Items from Packages is a quick process. You will first need to Edit the Package, and choose to Remove Item. Below, we have a full walk-through of this process.
- From the Project Home, click View/Edit Packages under the Packages header.
- Use the Search bar to find the Package you wish to remove the Item(s) from.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the Edit screen, the Item(s) will be listed in a small grid.
- Using the checkbox to the left, select which Item(s) you wish to remove. Click Remove From Package.
- Click Save to save your changes and remove the Item from the Package.