Activating Online Bidding
Activating Online Bidding is now a simple, straightforward process for members of your Organization! As long as your Organization has an active Online Bidding product, whenever you create a new Project you should see the activation link for your Online Bidding. Follow the steps, determine your URL, and you can start working on your Online Bidding page immediately! Below, we have a full walkthrough listed.
Note: In order to Activate Online Bidding, you must have permission to Activate Online Bidding. See our article on Users for more information on these permissions.
- From the Project Home, click Activate Online Bidding under the Online Bidding header.
- Select the URL your Bidders will use to access Online Bidding.
- A URL will be recommended for you. It will be a variation of your Organization’s Short Name and the Project year.
- URL’s cannot be re-used year after year.
- If the URL is already in use a warning will appear.
- Click Activate Online Bidding to finalize your Online Bidding URL and be taken directly to your Online Bidding Settings!
Change or Deactivate:
If you need to change the URL after its been created, or determine that you will not need the Online Bidding page for this event after its created (but do not wish to cancel your Online Bidding product) please contact our Client Services team through our Support Chat, or at Support@greatergiving.com so that we can get that corrected for you.