The Image Manager is a place to store images for Items, Packages, Sponsors, or whatever else your Project needs them for. They are available across all Projects (much like Supporters), so if you have repeat events that use the same logo you only have to load one image.
Some notes about images:
- Should be smaller than 300kb in size, and no more than 1170 pixels wide.
- Accepted formats are .JPG, .JPEG, and .PNG.
- Images added from the organization home cannot be deleted within a Project.
How to Use the Image Manager:
- From the Project Home, click Image Manager under the Project Tasks header.
- Note the root folders on the left, you can navigate into any that currently exist.
- Click on an image to see a preview on the right, as well as Download Image.
- Right click on an Image, and choose Rename to change its file name in Greater Giving Online.
- Left click and hold to drag and drop images from one folder to the next.
Creating New Folders:
- Select the root folder you want the New Folder to be placed in.
- Right click on the selection, and choose New Folder from the drop down.
- Alternatively, use the action button for New Folder.
- Designate a Name for your folder, and click OK.
Uploading a New Image:
- Select the folder you want the New Image to be placed in.
- Right click on the selection, and choose Upload from the drop down.
- Alternatively, use the action button for Upload.
- Click Select to browse for your Image. Note you can continue to click Select to upload multiple images at once.
- Click Upload to upload your Image to the selected folder.
Delete an Image:
- Right click on the Image you wish to Delete, select Delete from the drop down menu.
- Alternatively, use the action button for Delete.
- Read the warning, and click OK to confirm deletion.