Online Bidding: Appeal Board
From your Greater Giving Project Home, locate the Launch Appeal Board Display link on the right hand side. This launches a new tab with an interactive progress gauge that fills in as bidders donate towards your fundraising goal. The Appeal Display is defaulted to reflect the total amount raised during your special appeal and can be used to generate excitement and enthusiasm amongst your guests to help increase giving levels. Sponsor logos will scroll across the left of the screen.
Tip: You can also access the Appeal Board by going to Online Bidding Settings and clicking Launch located next to the Appeal Board URL.
Customizing the Appeal Board:
To edit the goal:
- From the Project Home, click Online Bidding Settings under the Online Bidding
- Edit the amount in the Donation goal
- Click the Save
You can change other aspects of the Appeal Board by clicking the configuration settings button on the top-right of the display:
- Sponsor Refresh Rate: You can choose the number of seconds to display each loop of Sponsor logos.
- Show Donors: You can choose to show the donor’s name and amount donated.
- Show Sponsors: You can choose to display or hide the logos of your Sponsors.
- Show Progress Gauge: You can choose to display or hide the progress gauge.
- Show Donation Goal: You can choose to display or hide your donation goal.
- Choose Background: You can change the color theme of your leaderboard to accommodate your event décor or theme by choosing a different color.
- Progress Color: You can change the color of the progress gauge.
- Progress Gauge: You can change the shape of the progress gauge.