Online Bidding: Importing Online Bidders
Follow the steps below for importing if you chose not to allow self-registered bidders to bid without pre-approval.
Under the Online Bidding area of the Project Home, the number of Online Bidders waiting to be manually imported will be shown:
If an Online Bidder cannot be matched to an existing Supporter in your Greater Giving Project, they will be listed as shown below:
- Check the Import checkbox for each bidder you would like to import or uncheck the Import checkbox if you would like to review it at a later time.
- Click the Import button.
If an Online Bidder can be matched to an existing Supporter, they will be listed as shown below:
- If the system finds multiple matches, click the Switch Supporter button. You will be given the option to Select from partially matching Supporters, to Pick a Supporter to search and manually match to a record or to create a new record with the Create New Person button.
- Select one of the below options.
- Import - imports the Supporter information into your Greater Giving Online project.
- Skip for Now - holds the Supporter information for review later.
- Done for now - closes the window and returns to Project Home without saving any changes and without importing any information.