If you find that year after year you are answering the same questions about your event or your donation, a FAQs module could be exactly what you need. By setting up a FAQs module, you can redirect multiple users of your page to quickly find their own answers to the questions they all may have.
Adding a FAQs Module:
- Navigate to the page you wish to add the module to. Ensure you are in Edit mode by clicking Edit Page in the top right corner (if it says View Page, you are in Edit Mode).
- Hover over Page Settings, and from the drop down menu select Add a New Module.
- Select the module from the list, and either drag and drop it to where you want it, or use the arrows in the right hand corner of the module to determine where it will be placed.
Configuring the FAQs Categories:
The FAQs module comes with the ability to organize your questions by category. If you determine you do not wish to use categories, skip this section and go to Configuring the FAQ.
- In the FAQs pane, hover over the Pencil icon associated with the module and click Manage Categories.
- Click Add New.
- Determine a Parent Category. If you have no categories set up, ignore this.
- Name your category.
- Enter a Description for your category.
- Click Update when you are finished.
- You can do this for as many different categories as you want.
Configuring the FAQ:
- In the FAQs pane, hover over the Pencil icon associated with the module and click Add New FAQ.
- Enter your Question. This will be a clickable link on your site. When a user selects this link, it will redirect to the associated answer.
- Format your Answer. Here you will notice familiar text editor icons, for certain tools such as Hyperlinking, Attaching Images, Changing Font Size/Style, and Paragraph Style.
- If you have set up categories, Select a Category.
- Choose a Publish Date. This will default to the current date if you leave blank.
- Choose an Expire Date. This is the date the question will expire.
- Click Update to save your new FAQ!