Online Payments Reports
Online Payments has the ability to generate reports based on whatever information has been processed through your Online Payments webpages. These reports are typically filtered by Date range, although there are a number of different filters that can be applied to further narrow them down. If you are using the Reports to Reconcile Statements, see our Reconciling Statements article. To access reports, either select Run a Report from your Home screen, or use the Manage drop down menu from the toolbar and select Reports.
- Login to your unique Online Payments URL with the username and password provided to you after signup.
- Select Run a Report (alternatively, select Reports from the Manage button in the toolbar).
- Select the type of report you would like to generate. Greater Giving defaults to Settled Transactions.
- Select a date range from the drop down menu, or specify your own date range using the custom date range fields.
- Add applicable filters. Greater Giving defaults to adding a “Is Test Equals False” filter so that you only see actual transactions, not test transactions. Other options include Module Name, Event Name, Supporter Name, Date Submitted, and others.
- Select Basic Report.
- You can view the reports in the grid below, or export the report using the round buttons above the grid. You can currently export into Excel, CSV, PDF, TXT, or HTML for Printing.
- To view a specific receipt, make a checkmark next to the transaction and select the round Receipt button (alternatively, press Alt+V on your keyboard)