Online Bidding: Volunteer Set-Up
Volunteers who are acting as Bid Assistants or working check-in, entering sales, and checkout will need to have Greater Giving Online Software credentials. We recommend one login be shared among all Volunteers.
- From the Project Home select Project in the top left corner and click Organization Home.
- In the Users area at the bottom of the page, click View/Edit Users & Permissions.
- Click Add.
- In the appropriate fields, enter Username, Full Name, and Email for the new user. An email will sent to the provided email address to create a new password. The password must be at least six characters and contain at least two non-alpha characters such as numbers.
- Scroll down to the current project and assign desired permissions.
- If processing charge in a batch make sure Charge Credit Cards is not selected.
- Only available when View all Project Details is selected.
- For the Online Bidding Admin lead(s) ensure the Manage Online Bidding permission is checked. This will give them access to the Online Bidding Admin Panel.
- For any Bidding Assistants ensure the Perform Bid Assistance permission is checked. This will give them access to the Bid Assistant tool in Go Time.
See below for recommended permission settings:
Volunteer Training Resources: