Online Bidding: Day of Event Tips and Reminders
To troubleshoot welcome messages:
- Verify the guest’s mobile phone number in Go Time.
- Verify the guest has been checked in through Go Time (each attendee should have a green check mark next to their name).
- You can re-send the welcome text through the Go Time Bid Assistant area (Go to Bid Assistant in Go Time and there will be a “Re-send welcome message” button under their name).
*The quickest way to help them to begin bidding is to direct them to see a Bid Assistant volunteer who can then bid on behalf of the guest or can provide the guest with their personal Online Bidding URL
- Make sure not to change package numbers, sections, values, minimum bids, minimum raises, or guaranteed purchase prices on packages that have bidding history on them.
- Removing the Online Bidding Type for a section or unchecking the Is an Online Bidder box for a Supporter will result in disabled access to bidding and a loss of bidding activity.
- Once a section has closed, all high bids will be moved over as sales into the Greater Giving software within 15 minutes.
Event Day Support:
After-hours Event Support is available for urgent technical questions on the day of your event. Please contact us by phone at 866-269-8151 and select option 2. After hours support (after 6:00pm Pacific Time) is only available to assist during your physical fundraising event.