Record an Offline Donation
Often, in the course of running a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, you will have offline donations being made. You can accept cash or checks directly from friends or family, and add it to the total of your Join Me page goal. To do this, select Record an Offline Donation. Enter the donor’s information and amount, and even a public comment if you wish! Below, we have a closer look at the steps required to make an Offline Donation.
- In Join Me, click Record an offline Donation under the gauge graphic.
- Fill out the amount to be donated.
- Fill out the information to be collected. Note that only Amount, First Name, and Last Name and at least one Phone number are required.
- Click Submit.
- If the donor wishes to leave a comment, you can record that comment in the text box.
- Choose which info to publish. You can also choose to not publish any information.