Online Bidding: Displays
Greater Giving Online Bidding offers you three types of Display Boards on event night. Display Boards are a great way to engage your guests while they are not bidding on packages. They can be displayed on anything with a screen (e.g. TV, Desktop Screen, or Projector). Display Boards can also display your sponsors across the left for more sponsor recognition.
Greater Giving suggests setting up all your preferred settings for your Display Boards in advance of event night so you can quickly and easily launch them at your venue. You will launch each Display Board directly from a computer so you will need to make sure you have a laptop dedicated for each display.
Tip: Use a computer with constant power and with a disabled screen saver. Screen settings for leaderboards to display correctly: 1920 x 1080 landscape.
Online Bidding Display Board URLs:
Each Online Bidding Display Board can either be launched directly from your Greater Giving Online Project or by a URL. To find a list of the display URLS:
- From the Project Home, click Online Bidding Settings under the Online Bidding header.
- A list of Auction Links will be displayed at the top of the page. Click Copy to clipboard to copy the URL.
Types of Display Boards:
- Leaderboard: A quick reference for where your packages are at in Online Bidding.
- Appeal Board: A gauge to show your Supporters their contributions in live time.
- Countdown Board: A display to show how much time is left for bidding.