Online Bidding: Displays
Greater Giving Online Bidding offers you three types of displays on event night that are included with your Online Bidding platform. Leaderboards are a great way to engage your guests while they are not bidding on packages. They can be displayed on anything with a screen (e.g. TV, Desktop Screen, or Projector). Leaderboards can also display your sponsors across the bottom for more sponsor recognition.
Greater Giving suggests setting up all your preferred settings for your Leaderboards in advance of event night so you can quickly and easily launch them at your venue. You will launch each display directly from a computer so you will need to make sure you have a laptop dedicated for each display.
Tip: Use a computer with constant power and with a disabled screen saver. Screen settings for leaderboards to display correctly: 1920 x 1080
Online Bidding Display URLs:
Each Online Bidding Display can either be launched directly from your Greater Giving Online Project or by a URL. To find a list of the display URLS:
- From the Project Home, click Online Bidding Settings under the Online Bidding header.
- A list of Auction Links will be displayed at the top of the page. Click Copy to clipboard to copy the URL.
Types of Displays:
- Leaderboard: A quick reference for where your packages are at in Online Bidding.
- Appeal Board: A gauge to show your Supporters their contributions in live time.
- Countdown Timer: A display to show how much time is left for bidding.