Online Bidding: Package Sales
Once your Online Bidding section has closed, all Online Bidding packages will be sold to the highest bidder and the sales will move over within 15 minutes of the closing time and no action is needed by staff or volunteers.
Note: Once the sales have posted from Online Bidding platform to the Greater Giving Online Software all sales that need to be deleted, edited or resold must be done in the Greater Giving Online Software.
If a guest reports an incorrect bid after the sales have posted to your Greater Giving project, follow the below steps:
- Remove their bid from the Online Bidding Dashboard.
- Click the Menu button in the top-left.
- Click the Packages .
- Click the Package Name of the package you wish to remove the bid from.
- Locate the bid you wish to remove and click the X under the Remove column.
- Note the new winning bidder and the bid amount.
- Remove the sale from your Greater Giving Online Project.
- Click View/Edit Sales.
- Locate the sale by searching by Supporter Nameor Bidder Number.
- Check the box next to the sale and click the Delete
- Add a sale for the new winning bidder.
- Click the Add
- Enter the new winning bidder's name in the Supporter
- Enter the new bid amount in the Sale Price
- Click the Save