Online Bidding: Package Sales
Once your Online Bidding section has closed, all Online Bidding packages will be sold to the highest bidder and the sales will move over within 15 minutes of the closing time and no action is needed by staff or volunteers.
Note: Once the sales have posted from Online Bidding platform to the Greater Giving Online Software all sales that need to be deleted, edited or resold must be done in the Greater Giving Online Software.
If a guest reports an incorrect bid after the sales have posted to your Greater Giving project, follow the below steps:
- Retract their bid from the Online Bidding Admin Panel.
- Under Auction Package Functions, click View Packages.
- Search for the package by package number or name.
- Click View Bids for the package.
- Locate the bid you wish to retract and click
- Note the new winning bidder and the bid amount.
- Remove the sale from your Greater Giving Online Project.
- Click View/Edit Sales under the Sales header.
- Locate the sale by searching by Supporter Name or Bidder Number.
- Check the box next to the sale and click the Delete button.
- Add a sale for the new winning bidder.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the new winning bidder's name in the Supporter Name field.
- Enter the new bid amount in the Sale Price field.
- Click the Save button.