Creating a Fundraiser Signup Page
The first Fundraising Signup Page you create will be used to create the page initially, including Main Body Text and Images, layout of pages, and default text for personal Fundraising Pages. Once the page has been created, personal Fundraisers will be able to customize their page to match their own story, or continue to use the default established by your organization. The initial page creation is done by going to Manage Project Website, selecting the Fundraising Signup Page from the drop down, clicking Add and filling in the available fields in the Creation Wizard. Below, we will cover the initial Signup Page creation in a step by step walkthrough.
- From the Project Home, select Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Using the drop down menu titled Add a Page, select the Fundraiser Signup Page, click Add.
- Fill out available fields including Fundraising Group/Cause, Page Name, as well as the Page Visibility and Navigation Text and Layout. Determine if you want Personal Fundraisers and/or Teams.
- Click Next.
- Fill out the Signup Page, Organization Description, and Fundraising Page Text. The layout and location of those text boxes can be found on the right hand side of the screen.
- Customize the layout further by choosing to Flip Fundraiser and Organization Text and Images or Allow Fundraiser to Flip Fundraiser and Organization Text and Images. You will see the changes reflected on the layout to the right.
- Use the Graphics area to add in a Fundraising Image and Fundraiser Page Default image.
- Click Next.
- Set the Fundraising Goal for Personal Fundraisers and/or Teams, as well as a Default Fundraiser Text.
- If setting up Teams, you will also need to specify Team Membership Goal and Team Membership Limit. Leave blank for unlimited.
- Click Next.
- Set a Minimum Donation, as well as Default Donation Levels if you would like.
- Determine whether you would like the Personal Fundraiser to edit Donation Levels and Edit Goals.
- If you want the page to function as a Peer to Peer Fundraiser, ensure Allow Signups is checked. If it is unchecked, your page will still be active but the link to sign up will be missing.
- If operating with multiple pages, you can link to another page using the drop down menu.
- Select the Packages for Donations. This is any generic Cash Donation that has been created in your Project without a fixed price.
- Select the Packages for Donations. This is any generic Cash Donation that has been created in your system without a fixed price.
- Edit Join Me Email Templates, selecting which one to allow your fundraiser to use and editing them as necessary using the pencil to the right of the templates.
- Determine which, if any, Donor Phone Numbers you’d like to collect.
- Customize the Receipt Settings after someone donates.
- Add a Friendly URL for easy disbursal among your Supporters.
- Click Save to finalize the Page Creation!