Storefront is a Go Time task primarily built around quickly adding multiple sale items to a Supporter record. It operates much like a graphical Point of Sale system, allowing volunteers to quickly add multiple items such as raffle tickets, drink tickets, or t-shirts to a Supporter record. It must first be set up in your Project Settings, but then can be used from Go Time. Below, we will take a look at setting up Storefront and how to make the best use of it.
Setting Up Storefront:
- On the Project Home, click on Project Settings under the Project Tasks header.
- On the right hand side, select Edit Go Time Settings.
- Scroll to the very bottom of Go Time Settings, and use the drop down titled Add Multi-Sale Packages to sell on Storefront.
- Select the multiple sale packages you wish to add to Storefront, and click Add Package.
- Click Save when finished.
- On the Project Home, click on Go Time under the Project Tasks header. It will open in another tab on your browser.
- Click on Storefront.
- The packages you added through the settings will be shown as clickable buttons. Click the package you are selling to a Supporter. Clicking multiple times adds quantity.
- You can also adjust quantity below in the Sales Grid.
- Select Pay Now or Add to Bid Number.
- Pay Now prompts for cash, check, or a credit card swipe.
- Add to Bid Number requests a bid number.
- If using Pay Now, select a Payment Method. The form will reset and allow for additional Storefront Sales.
- If using Pay Now, be aware that the sales will be entered as an Anonymous sale.
- If using Add to Bid Number, enter the Supporter Bid Number and press Done. The form will reset and allow for additional Storefront Sales.