Whether you are using our Terminal equipment, Greater Giving Online, or just our Online Payments product, reconciling your statements is only a report away! The majority of our reconciliation reports are done by filtering by a date range present on your statements, and from there choosing to export using our PAY-01 report or similar excel spreadsheet. For details, see our walkthrough below.
Reconciling Terminal Charges:
After your event, make sure to keep your Sales List and Banking Report for reconciliation of your Statement of Account. Greater Giving recommends keeping these two reports for up to three years for audit and credit card dispute purposes. However, ultimately it is up to your organization to determine how long to keep these. You can then use the total on these two reports to match to the Greater Giving Statement of Account.
Greater Giving Online:
- On the Project Home, click View/Edit Payments under the Payments header.
- Click Show Advanced Search.
- Using the Payment Type drop down menu, select Auctionpay Swipe.
- Enter the same date range that is in the bottom left corner of your statement.
- Hit Search.
- Above the grid you can use the Reports and Exports button to export the data into Excel, PDF, or CSV. The most common reports are PAY-01 and PAY-10.
If you only use Online Payments, you can access the Online Payments site directly using the link provided to you by Greater Giving. From there it’s simple as Run a Report with the date range on your statement (skip to step 6 in the step by step walkthrough below). If you are using our Greater Giving Online in conjunction with Online Payments, follow the steps below.
- Login at https://online.greatergiving.com
- Click Switch to Project (the Project the Statement is for is on the Statement of Account).
- Select Manage Project Website.
- Click View/Edit Page on Website for any page.
- Click Edit in Page in the popup window.
- Hover over Manage in the toolbar.
- Click Reports.
- Enter the Date Range in the bottom left of your statement.
- Click Basic Report.
- Use the round export buttons to export data in Excel, CSV, PDF, TXT, or HTML to print.