Copying Items from a Previous Project
Sometimes, your organization will have repeated Items. Or, if you had Items from a previous event that did not sell and would like to attempt to resell them you can always copy them into your newest Project from a previous one. This is done by viewing your Items, clicking More in the toolbar, and selecting Copy items from Other Projects. You can find a step by step walkthrough below for this entire process.
- From the Project Home, select View/Edit Items under the Items header.
- On the Items grid toolbar, click More.
- Click Copy Items from Other Projects.
- Choose the project from the drop down list. This is the project to copy items from. Click Next.
- Select any additional options. By default, the Item's name, value, cost, tax rate, description, restrictions, and notes will be copied.
- Try to retain Item numbers (a new number will be assigned if the current number is in use).
- Also copy Item's type, location, section, value type, and category.
- Also copy Item's Donor(s) and Soliciting Staff.
- Also copy Item's Date Received field.
- Also copy Item's Thanked Donor and Thanked Solicitor fields.