Project Settings Overview
Project Settings contains the majority of configurable settings for any given Project. Within this area you can dictate the Project Name, Date, as well as a variety of miscellaneous settings. Below, we cover some of the most definitive aspects of Project Settings.
How to access Project Settings:
- Hover over the Project menu in the top left corner, and select Settings.
- Click Project Settings under the Project Tasks header on your Project Home.
Note: You must have the User Permission to edit Settings in order to Edit any of the following.
Main Functions of Project Settings:
- Project Picklists – All of the Project’s picklists can be accessed here. See Customizing Picklists for more information.
- Project Name and Project Date – You can change the Project Name or Project Date by clicking the Edit button.
- Starting Bidder Number, Starting Package Number, Starting Item Number – These settings can all be changed by clicking the Edit Button.
- Project Image – This is the image that displays on Online Bidding.
Other Miscellaneous Settings:
- Revenue Goal – The amount you are hoping to raise.
- Expense Budget – The amount you are hoping to spend.
- Project Time Zone – The time zone that dictates clock calculations within the Project.
- Event Location – Where the event will take place.
- Edit Go Time Settings – This area is used to customize Checkin, and the Storefront. See Editing Go Time Settings for more information.
- Edit Receipt Settings – This link will take you directly to edit the Receipt Settings. See Setting up Receipts for more information.
- Edit Bid Sheet Settings – This link will take you directly to where you can edit the Bid Sheet Settings. See Setting up Bid Sheets for more information.