These settings are used to customize your Registration page’s availability and options. They can be established either when you first create the page, or afterwards.
Note: You must have the User Permission to Manage Project Website in order to add these Settings.
- From the Project Home, click Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Click Edit Page Settings for the Page you wish to customize the Registration Settings for.
- Scroll down to adjust options:
- Registration open between – Enter the dates you would like this page active for. Before and after this date, there will be a message that Registration is not open instead.
- Offer to keep credit card information – This option will allow a purchaser to save the credit card they used to make purchases to their Supporter record. Great for a faster Check In!
- Enable attendees to Edit Information – This option allows your purchaser (or guest) to return and update information that they entered at the time of purchase.
- Never will not allow a purchaser to return and update information.
- Fill empty seats will let the purchaser add in additional names if any were left blank.
- Fill empty seats or change existing attendee info but not names will let the purchaser update attendee information, but not their names. Useful if guests will be updating their own information.
- Fill empty seats or change everything for existing attendees is the most comprehensive option, allowing a purchaser to change everything for their guests.
- Click Save to complete your Registration Settings.