Delete a Page or Module
Sometimes, deleting is necessary. While Greater Giving recommends keeping all of your pages for good data practices and posterity, there are scenarios when a page needs to be deleted. Below, we cover the process for deleting a page or deleting a module.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
Delete a Page:
- In Edit mode, hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar.
- Select Delete.
- You will be prompted to confirm you are sure you wish to delete this page and all of its child pages.
- Click Yes, and your page will be deleted!
Delete a Module:
- In Edit mode, hover over the Settings gear for the module you wish to delete.
- Choose Delete from the drop down menu.
- You will be prompted to confirm you are sure you wish to delete this module.
- Click Yes, and your module will be deleted!